This Disappears When Logged In

This Sucks

Discussion in 'Kingsnakes' started by snakevenom, Aug 24, 2012.

1. snakevenom

snakevenom Well-Known Member

two days ago i went to petsmart to buy a hook to take out myking with i bring it home its fine next morning it breaks just like that im gonna order a real one this time

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Reptile shows are a great place to pick one up cheap, also check out ebay. Seen some decent ones there, the ones at petsmart are for tiny little guys really

3. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

I use Midwest Tongs. They sell quality tongs and hooks, though they're a little pricey and the bedside manner of certain individuals leaves a lot to be desired. :)

4. Jeninpa76

Jeninpa76 Elite Member

I need to get my daughter one! She is so short she can barely reach into her BP's tank & she reaches in waving her hand around & I guess it got spooked the other day & hit her hand with it's nose,lol. It didn't even phase her, she just reached back in & grabbed him up,lol. She has had it for 1yr now & she is not afraid of being bitten at all but I think the hook would be less stressful for the snake :)

5. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

I cheated and made one, nowdays they are cheap enough but 30-40 years ago they ran around $100...

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member