This Disappears When Logged In

These are for Rachel [Bitis Gabonica]

Discussion in 'General Venomous' started by Hebidoshi, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

Who loves you? :p

We went to the zoo today and lucky me, Gabby put on a wonderful display the entire time I was there.

-It's infuriating how kids think it's okay to come up and bang on the glass. The poor dear was just minding her own business.

-Yes I named her. I'm in love with this snake. :D

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Awww aint you a star!!! :p

What a glorious snake, and stunning photographs, thanks so much for posting them! (How did you know I'd be the first to respond to this thread?? :D )

Hmm people banging on the glass.. rings a bell - I just usually stare at them and if that doesn't work, publically humiliate them by informing them loudly that they shouldn't do that as it stresses out the animal! (The latter works a treat :p )

Bet you had a great day, and you know what happens when you name an animal.. you have to bring it home!!! :p

3. Hebidoshi

Hebidoshi Elite Member

Hmm.. intuition? :p

I wanted to hug her, but I'd probably end up puffy and then I'd die. :p

Yeah, I kept saying to people "Can't you read?!" and they'd start stammering and walk away. :D

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

lovely snake. :)

5. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

People are dumb! - what would be hilarious, and justified IMO, (but the zoo would probably get sued :p ) is if the gaboon happened to get its fangs into some of the people banging on its glass.. they might not do it again then eh! :D

Thanks once again for the pics - you know those are getting saved to my desktop!

6. VAsnakeman

VAsnakeman Member

With the size of those fangs....

7. venus

venus Founding Member

WOW...that is sooooooooooo beautiful. I agree Rachel, shes on my desktop also.

8. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Very pretty Viper!!! :)
    I hate it when people say " I can't see this animal!" And the zoos had to put up barriers because other people were bothering the animals so bad that they were stressing out and dying! Some people shouldn't be allowed in zoos without a proper talking to before they get to go in! :p

9. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Imagine you could just wish away the glass,like in Harry Potter,and to see all the dumb faces of the people who were banging on the glass,LOL!

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Now THAT would be FUNNY! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.