This Disappears When Logged In

The Wait is Over...

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by pjrojo, Jun 6, 2013.

1. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

The weather finally cleared and warmed up in both Colorado and Texas and when that happens this is what UPS drops off, No name yet just an of ID of GTP #187 Supiori Type, I'll post more pictures later after he/she get used to his/her new home but for the next week or so I'll cover the front glass

8969240171_270378f5cd_z.jpg

8969366235_478bd8c8e0_z.jpg

8969235591_a5acb51177_z.jpg

8970423984_5dd91b1ff1_z.jpg

Thanks for stopping by….

Attached Files:

2. justor

justor Elite Member

Big congrats! So jealous! ;)

3. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Congrats! He/She is beautiful!!

4. venus

venus Founding Member

It hasn't just warmed up in Texas, someone turned the heater on!!! lol. Congrats on the newbie, its beautiful!

5. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Congrats!!! Pat I see the chondro addiction is taking quite a firm hold on you.... if we need an intervention at some point I'll be happy to care for your guys :-" Just saying, I'm here for you! nice pick up. was this one from Ryan too? I'm leaning towards Biak type for the next one and then Aru type, I'll have to see what he has....

6. pjrojo

Thanks!!! When are you getting one (or two or three or???)? :D

7. pjrojo

Thank you!!!!

8. pjrojo

It's been warm enough here but with our rains and the temp in Colorado he/she was delayed, Thanks, GTPs are just beautiful animals :)

9. pjrojo

Thank you Sir! Dude I'm beyond addicted but no help needed (yet) :) Should you need an intervention I can make room for yours here and 'Rule the Chondro World' >:)

Yes this another Ryan chondro, He has really cool ones right now too, My next one will be an Aru type for sure, email him he's really cool

10. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Would like to, but I have the two that haven't shipped yet to sneak in still :)

11. LunaticFringeInc

LunaticFringeInc Active Member

CONGRATS!!!!

Man I am so jealous. Something like that is definitely on my wish list...one of these days, sigh.

12. LunaticFringeInc

LunaticFringeInc Active Member

Ooops double post. The computer is 2% smarter than I am apparently.