This Disappears When Logged In

The slowest built enclosure ever lol

Discussion in 'General Construction' started by DLO-SHO, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLO-SHO

DLO-SHO Member

yeah changed my tank around from a tall tank to a more spaced out setup a few weeks back...wanted to give my beardies a bit more room to run around in..these pics are a bit old but my digital camera got stolen so i havent been able to take ne new ones..the styrofoam is all around the sides and certain parts on the back and at the moment im about to put the tile grout down as the first layer..so yeah waddya reckon?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

60 years down the road:

"So, how's that beardie enclosure coming along?"

"Ah, its almost done, just got some finishing touches"

:p Just teasing. It looks better each time I see it. I bet the beardies will love it...if they're still around when its finished (lol, just teasing some more)

3. DLO-SHO

DLO-SHO Member

haha i reckon mate...it is unbelivably slow work haha...the amount of times ive had to start again with various things is shocking lol..man by the time this is finished i reckon ill have like 20 lil babies running round in there (hopefully)
    its breeding season for my 2 lover beardies haha..

how was ur summer break or watever u fellas call it lol

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Hmm, well, I spent a good part of my summer in basic training, about 7 weeks, so I wasn't here. Now I live in Texas until I go to my permanent duty station in about 6 months or so.

5. DLO-SHO

DLO-SHO Member

ah so ur n army boy now hey?

its crazy how many of u guys enlist...i seriously dont have ne mates that have even considered it....not a big thing over in aus.

6. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Don't feel bad, I've been working on a couple of enclosures for weeks now.

7. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

:p Air Force. No offense to the Army though. Hmm, this is a little off topic. Well, at least your cage is further along than mine. I have yet to build a custom enclosure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.