This Disappears When Logged In

The Scart experience LOL

Discussion in 'Garter & Water snakes' started by steel rip, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Heres a tale for ya, I hadnt seen my garter for a while and i was a bit worried, I told Chris my partner to check on him as I was scared of what i might find, I dont know why i just had a funny feeling he might of been, well you know, anyway he isnt, He took all the cage furniture out and started to move the substrate about slowly, it took a while, I was all in a panic thinking something was wrong, then my partner jumped as Scart came to surface, Phew, :D

I was sooo relieved, so then my partner said, right you put everything back,as he is a bit scared of him, so I started to flatten out his substrate, then swoooosh, Scart jumped out of the tank like a super snake lol, right into my face, I jumped, fell backwards as i wasnt expecting it, so then the hunt was on, he slithered under the Table, Chris my Partner was doing a war dance, get him get him lol, I was just sat there shocked, as one of his cage branches stabbed me in the back when i fell back, by this time scart had made his way under the birds cage, so I reached under and picked him up, he was fine, I held him for a while telling him that he nearly gave me a heart attack lol, put all of his cage furniture back and placed him back into his cage, everything worked out fine in the end. :)

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LMAO! Now THAT you should have had on video! :D

3. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Isn't it great how high those little garter can jump, every time we take the screen lid off to feed or clean it's like "I've got this side you watch that side." It's kinda like being a goalie.

4. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Hysterical,,,,,,LMAO

5. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

That is so funny! Is the jumping something peculiar to garters, or are there other snakes who do the same thing? ***looking suspiciously at Spectre the corn snake.....can you do that?***

6. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Your telling me, he did it once before but I caught him, (What a save), when I was trying to get him out to feed, he is just too fast, he has the front sliding glass doors too which makes it easier for him to do his super dives.

7. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

LMAO...super dives!!!
    I can just see Chris hopping all over the room yelling "GET HIM, GET HIM!!!"
    You could've won $10,000 on Americas Funniest Videos!! LOL
    Too funny....

8. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Well since we woke him he has shedded, he must of been in shed, but it was an awfully long time, he seemed to have been hiding forever :D not no more though lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.