This Disappears When Logged In

The REAL Monsters We House Thread.

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Skeletor, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeletor

Skeletor Elite Member

Well i figure since we all love to go crazy on our herp pics, why not start a child pics thread, show off why we go weeks with sleep deprivation and still love every minute of it.. I'll start...

This is my son Alexander, he is 6 months old, born august 23rd. He was a BIG boy, 11lbs 8oz and 21inches at birth.

[​IMG]

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

None of those in my collection... they scare me too much. ;)
    (Very cute pic, though!)

3. lizardking508

lizardking508 Elite Member

This is a pic of me with my two boys, Taz is 14 and Zander is 2.
    may 5 2006 021.jpg

4. Ollie

Ollie Elite Member

I have a dog named Taz! tehe. VERY cute son Skeletor, and 11 8??!!! Holy jeeeeze

5. Skeletor

Skeletor Elite Member

There is deffinantly no denying that zander is yours, almost like a spitting image. lol. Thats so funny, cause we gave our son the name Alexander so that we could shorten it to xander but to be able to have a full name to use that he would know when he was in trouble. lol. Actually the day he was born i found out my friends son who was about 6 months old at the time was named Alexander and they had planned to use the same shortened version xander.

6. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

No kids here, I'm not up for that challenge!

7. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

No kids of my own, but i get plenty of baby time with my best friend's 7 month old. Annelise just got deployed to Iraq, so we have her husband and baby Julia down here as much as possible, in addition to helping Peter out with babysitting so he can get a break every once and a while... here is a pic of Julia at our New Years party. (no she was not holding any OPEN alcoholic beverages...)

Attached Files:

8. Moshpitrockchick

Looks like it's a good thing Shell doesn't have one of her own. ;)

9. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

lol the funny thing is that I really don't drink... (just play bartender). The green bottle was an empty bottle of soda of some sort, and the bottle of liquor was closed...

10. Moshpitrockchick

Well ya know, you are supposed to give them clear liquor, less chance of a hangover!

11. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

no kids....yet. I think we might start trying this fall. :)

12. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

Here's our little herper Noah. He's 18 months now.

13. venus

venus Founding Member

Heres my boo (Garrett) turned 15 in January..this pic was from last year so hes gotten taller and bigger. Ill have to find a current one.

Attached Files:

14. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

whoa. That's a big boy.

15. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Wow, Marsha Garrett is getting big. Everyones kids are adorable! No kids for me just yet, in the next few years though when I settle down more ;)

16. venus

venus Founding Member

Now you see why I work 3 jobs, lol. One of them is just to feed him.

17. barnkat

barnkat Elite Member

Mine are all pretty much grown and beginning to add monsters of their own, some pics of which are in the gallery. My son (25) just got engaged to a wonderful woman who has a 14 year old and a 16 year old. She is not afraid of the lizards (had an iguana once), but is afraid of the snakes. My 27 year old daughter has no prospect currently, still in grad school. My 18 and 20 yr olds are in college, they say "no time for men". My foster son 35 is married to a wonderful woman I consider my daughter and they have my "grandkids" a boy 9 and a girl 7. My foster daughter that's 21 currently is not interested in that. My foster daughter that's 18 has an internet friendship, but nothing else currently. My foster daughter 28 has my 2 yr old "granddaughter". I love them all to pieces. Who knows 2 years from now my son may have one of his own? They are unsure about adding any more kids. If I get bored my other niece who almost became a foster has 4 kids and my friend who is 19 had a baby last July. My other almost daughter has 2 kids who spend a lot of time with me and the snakes and sheep. Skeletor, congrats on Alexander, he even beat out my son 10 lbs 1 oz and 24 inches tall when born.

18. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Here are my two:

First is Betsy (6, will be 7 in May) holding our crestie, Elvie:

[​IMG]

And here is Henry (nearly 9) with a VERY big bug (plastic) at the science museum in Richmond:

[​IMG]

19. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

I love monsters! even though i have none of my own. I've just never have been the settling down type.

20. Sphinx

Sphinx Elite Member

Those are some scary SCARY monsters. I think I like my scaly ones for now. Although I'm thinking later the free labor might come in handy later. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.