This Disappears When Logged In

The Lizard Lounge

Discussion in 'Enclosures' started by jonah, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonah

jonah Member

His name is Baby Doc. I didn't really plan on doing a major project so I didn't bother taking pictures. Then my daughter went to camp and I rushed it to get it done while she was gone. Most of the enclosure was done with scrap from other projects lying around the garage. I actually thought it turned out kind of sloppy. I'm a machinist by trade, so I normally measure things down to the nearest 1/1000 of an inch.

I'll mix in some organic soil when we do a cleaning.

2. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Baby Doc is a real cute name. Rushed or not, your daughter is very lucky to have a father like you.;) My husband also does everything to the nearest 1/1000 of an inch, I hate it because it takes so loooong and I hate waiting. :rolleyes: But, whatever he does turns out more than perfect and exceeds all my expectations every time. :D

Post some more photos of Baby Doc, please.:)

3. jonah

jonah Member

018.jpg

033.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

Attached Files:

• 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      81.8 KB
      Views:
    • 033.jpg
      033.jpg
      File size:
      78.7 KB
      Views:
    • 037.jpg
      037.jpg
      File size:
      69.4 KB
      Views:
    • 038.jpg
      038.jpg
      File size:
      96.2 KB
      Views:
  4. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

He really looks so friendly or is it just his photo face. Thank you!:D

5. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Great photos, obviously loves "posing" for the camera! I can just make out the pineal eye...

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

another idea: offer the food in a small glass dish - the smooth sides will keep the food from getting out, but your lizard can get in and eat all he wants. You can keep crickets from jumping by removing the hind legs, or use insects other than crickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.