This Disappears When Logged In

The BF is Letting Me Get Another Amphibian!

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by missa6849, Jul 29, 2010.

1. missa6849

missa6849 Guest

So Im thinking a Pixie Frog. Where can I get a good care sheet on them?

2. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

3. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

garbage disposal of a frog LOL

4. Joy81

Joy81 Elite Member

A HUGE frog no doubt! lol ;)

5. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Only the males get big. I have had a female for some time now that has barely grown at all.
    In the wild, It is the male that looks out for the tadpoles.

6. HydroDragon

HydroDragon Elite Member

Amphibian turned into another reptile! Thats what happens when you look at display's.

Went like this.... Walked into PetSmart thinking were getting a couple fire belly toads. Since Pixie's eat so much and get huge. We already have enough mouths to feed haha.

As we are walking past the Display cases for there reptile/amphibian's. A baby Crested Gecko litterally falls from the screen top onto the substrate below. As if to say BUY ME! Well not really. But it caught our attention. And her heart was set, she proceeded to tally up the cost for the habitat and crested and it was her splurdge.

So we now are owners of a no more than 3" Baby Crested. He/She is adorable. Ive always been interested in these guys. So convincing me was a no brainer.

Im sure she will post pictures later tonight. She took the camera with her earlier on a road trip or I would have already snapped a couple haha.

Doodeus Maximus likes this.
  7. Cyclura08

Cyclura08 Well-Known Member

I pity anyone who would try to mess with those tads!