This Disappears When Logged In

That's It. I Give Up.

Discussion in 'Tropical Plants' started by schlegelbagel, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scooterlizard

scooterlizard Elite Member

Very nice set up. The frog looks good to, nice and plump. The fakes look good in there, I am sure the frogs will agree as well.

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

You know, I tried the CO2 method for the ants, and even though I used TWICE as much as it said to, some of the little creeps were still alive when all was done. :mad:

3. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Well, I have a barrel of DDT. I'll send ya some, It worked on killing the spiders in my room, and other things. I now have some weird growths but hey no bugs! Aren't chemicals great.

4. The JD

The JD Elite Member

Would pitcher plants help at all? Or would the mites just remain on the infected plant and not move else where? I always try think of natural solutions to problems. I've yet to actually find one that works though, lol

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I thought about a pitcher plant, but they look pretty delicate and I'm afraid the frogs would just ruin it.

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

As small as the mites are, and with their tendency to massively colonize, I doubt the pitcher plant would do anything other than give them another plant to munch on.

7. kcftlaud08

kcftlaud08 Elite Member

I went to Michael's Friday myself to get some fake plants. They had some nice Fall leafy vines (I guess people are gearing up for their Autumn art projects) on sale. They add some color to all the green and it looks pretty good. I stink at pictures but when I'm all done I'll submit some. The prices varied from pretty good to what-are-they-thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.