This Disappears When Logged In

Texas ratsnake leucistic

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by jacky, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Anyone got one of them?
    They are just so beautiful;all white with blue eyes-a dream snake!! :)

2. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Well not all of them will have the blue eyes you know. We used to have a male here, sold him last year being that we did not hafve a female for him, I believe we will try and pick up a breeding group of them this year, along with a bunch of other snakes, oh well it happens every year lol. If you like the leucistics texas rats with the blue eyes, try checking out pics of the leucistic blue eyed ball pythons, different from the leucistic black eyed ones.

3. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Leucistic blue eyed ball pythons?!?!?! WOW!!! Never heard of them,but sounds very intresting! But I guess they are very expencive!My bp breeder got albino ball pythons,and they cost about £2000.- !

4. Amelia

Amelia Elite Member

Oh yea there are tons of ball morphs, check out some big breeders through Kingsnake or something and you will run across all the cool stuff, believe ralph davis has the blue eyed balls, but a few have them I guess.

5. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Did you not see BrainS post jacky, he posted a picture of his he got last week, heres the link to the thread RATSNAKE THREAD a little beauty :)

6. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Thanks Donna,didn't see that one.But this looks to me like a Baby.The adults are very white(no pinks anymore) with black or blue eyes!
    But I heard they are very agressive,so I get a corn blizzard instead.They got red eyes,but that's ok.I just love white animals in general.We also got a white cat.
    Have you ever seen a white blue-eyed ball python? Beautiful!!! I saw one for $35'000.-!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.