After 6 days of 0.1cc of Baytril, my Albinos infected tooth has gotten worse. From a tiny bit of yellow cheesy pus to large amounts of black and brown pus surrounding the infected tooth. We are headed back to the vet's office today and I really hope this infection is curable. It's really killing me... I'm going to request that the Vet takes blood samples and cultures so we can get to the bottom of this before it's too late. Wish me and my poor little Albino luck.. I'm incredibly scared right now and it is killing me that I can do nothing but wait until morning and hope it's not too late to beat whatever infection this is.