This Disappears When Logged In

Terrible~another Sad Rescue GRAPHIC PICS

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by missabrat, Jun 9, 2010.

1. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

New updated photos, although he looks much better on the outside, he still has a way to go on the inside of his mouth, but the healing is happening.

Attached Files:

• 056.jpg
      056.jpg
      File size:
      22 KB
      Views:
    • 058.jpg
      058.jpg
      File size:
      19.2 KB
      Views:
    • 057.jpg
      057.jpg
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:
    • 059.jpg
      059.jpg
      File size:
      22.3 KB
      Views:
    • 060.jpg
      060.jpg
      File size:
      21.4 KB
      Views:
  2. okiron

okiron Elite Member

Wow he looks like a completely different snake! So glad to hear that he's getting better. He's so cute.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Looks like he is recovering very well. What a big difference from the day he was rescued. What a great job that you all are doing there. keep up the wonderful work that you do and my thoughts and prayers are with all those creatures who are in need of a healthy recovery.

4. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Wow thanks for the updated pics! He looks fantastic! He is a fighter, and I am sure he feels better now than he has in a long time. :)

5. chevyzilla

chevyzilla Well-Known Member

There is a special place in **** for these people whoever they are. They can explain to the creator one day why they did this or allowed this to happen to one of his creations.

6. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Thank you for showing the updated photos...It's so good to know that he is doing better. (Considering the shape he was in when you all took him in, there is no doubt that he still has a long way to go before fully recovering,... but there is also no doubt that he is looking so much better, and he has to feel over 1000X better as well.)
    Again, thanks for the update and keep up the great work on him :)

7. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

WOW! What a wonderful improvement. :)
    You are an angel for that snake. That and all the other work that you do!

8. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

He`s looking great!

9. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

Amazing - thanks for the update! He looks so much better! I'm glad you were able to help him!!

10. lovesreptiles

lovesreptiles Elite Member

in this case i couldnt agree more

11. lovesreptiles

lovesreptiles Elite Member

much better !! he is a really good looking snake.:D

12. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

AWESOME! He hardly looks like the same snake. I am so happy he is making such a miraculous recovery. You are fantastic, and so is he!

13. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

All I can say is WOW.

14. TomW0102

TomW0102 Member

Poor thing, its upsetting to see pictures like this

15. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Yes it is very upsetting, but this is the reality of a rescue, so many come in like this or worse.....but so far this is a success story...he is recovering.. and not crossing the rainbow bridge, as many of the rescues that come in do. We are thrilled to have him, help him to recover and love every minute of his days with us. Last year alone we struggled with many deaths, as a group we were heartbroken over every one. Unfortunately by the time we get many of our rescues, no matter how hard we try, we just cannot save them....

Thank you everyone, he is coming along nicely, a bit shy, but after all he has been through, he is still handleable and not aggressive. I would probably be as mean as a viper if I were him LOL

16. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Do you have any guess on how his mouth got that way?

17. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

no clue...he was found roaming a neighborhood. best guesses...live prey...scraped during his escape... got into a rumble with another animal...

18. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

It looks awful!

19. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

So how is the snake doing now, It's been a while since an update on him. How is he healing, mentally? Just checking in!

20. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Hi, Thanks for asking, the poor guy is still healing, but remarkably well!
    He seems to be calming down a bit, was quite snippy for a while, but that's to be expected after all he's been through. I will try to get updated pics of him this weekend. I have been quite busy with school, and shows,so have not been to the rescue as much as I should be.