This Disappears When Logged In

Temp / Hygro Ideas

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by Kazooguyz2, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Have heard that the stick on gauge type of thermo / hygro's are worthless. Have seen a digital versions from Flukers. Are these any better??? Here is a picture:

Attached Files:

2. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I haven't used Fluker's brand, but the digital is definitely better. I got mine from Home Depot for about $8.00 and the digital one with an extra spot meter was about $13.00.

Much cheaper than at the pet store.

3. labelleninirose

labelleninirose Elite Member

I use the flukers one in my pythons tank and I find it very accurate. I like it alot!

4. Wildflowernw

Wildflowernw Elite Member

Just picked up that same flukers a couple of days ago. Mine was priced at 19.99. Its worth it. It reacts to any changes immediately plus keeps high/low record for 24 hours.

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I have that in a few tanks. Its very accurate, just pricey. Hence why I go for ones at Home Depot instead.

6. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Yeah, Last I looked at one was it was 24 bucks.

7. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

I managed to get 7 for $12.99 each on eBay!!! Since I only need 3, if anyone would be willing to pay the same price plus $2.50 in S/H I'll share the deal!! Just let me know

8. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

OOHH, me, me!! I want to get the ray gun that Merlin told me about but 1 or 2 of those would come in handy! Meet you at the next reptile show?

9. labelleninirose

labelleninirose Elite Member

I'd be willing to buy some more :D but I'm in canada so the shipping is probably different

10. schlegelbagel

Hmmmm, I might be interested in that....

11. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

Kelly- I do plan on being at the next show. We'll settle up there.

Labelleninirose - Please send me your address via direct email, kazooguyz2@aol.com, and I'll give you a quote on S/H to Canada!! Do you have a PayPal account?

Liz- Just go ahead and send me your address too. Do you have a PayPal account also?

Thank you all for the quick response!!! Glad I can be of help

12. schlegelbagel

Yep I do. However I can't pay you till tomorrow when I get paid. I'm still deciding if I want one or two....

13. Kazooguyz2

Kazooguyz2 Elite Member

I will hold one for Kelly, one for Labelleninirose, and one for Liz. I'd like to keep the extra just in case I decide to add another tank (thinking of Tomato frogs instead of a Pac man) Thank you all!!

14. schlegelbagel

ooooo mater frog!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.