This Disappears When Logged In

Tattoo Thread Again

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by aiden_punx, Sep 18, 2012.

1. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Nice, love the Lotus and Koi, great colors! I like how they put the dermals in for eyes

3. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

Thank you I do love my tats far to addictive

4. mld

My daughter is getting her first one on friday and another one booked for end of October. She like star wars, so the second one is that theme.

5. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

Very nice I kinda lark dark stuff skulls etc so that's what I base alot of my stuff on. And my right leg is all for family and memorials

6. MizzCracker88

MizzCracker88 Elite Member

omg i love them, i cant say really which is my fav :/ sadly they are addictive i myself have 18-19 (i always miss one when counting) 3 were done by me :) my first actual tat i did was a froggy

387975_294072993958539_193642782_n.jpg

both i did, i know they arent perfect im not an artist just been obsessed with tattoos since i was around 11 watching my moms friends every weekend

7. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Have to get my kid to get some new pics of mine, all my old pics bite...

8. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice! I'm hoping to get my first one around December

9. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Nice Aiden.
    Some pretty detailed stuff.
    Is it expensive in the UK?
    I want to get a sleeve done but here it would cost $2k.

10. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

The one on my head cost 300gbp the back so far has cost 2k

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Yeah the cost is the only reason I don't have more.
    My two
    th_DSC01020.jpg
    th_DSC01021.jpg

Attached Files:

12. mld

Very nice Merlin!

13. SpidaFly

SpidaFly Elite Member

Lol... Star Wars... I got this buddy who is OBSESSED with Star Wars. He has some gear looking thing tattooed on his chest, said its the bad guys logo or something. He has a 3-ish year old son, and he had bulk fake tattoos printed up so his son can be like dad hehe.

Funny, I'm a huge metalhead and kindof a hippie... I don't have any tattoos though. I suppose if I did, I'd like something like a A. geniculata throwing up a threat pose. Not so much because it's "badass" or what not, I just love my A. geniculata hehe.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  14. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

What kind of metal do you like? :)

15. SpidaFly

SpidaFly Elite Member

I'm into prog metal lately. Pagan's Mind, Serenity, Symphony X, Vanden Plas, Edguy/Avantasia, Kamelot, Dream Theatre, Masterplan, Mastodon. Solo works of Yngwie Malmsteen, John Petrucci, the like. Of course I'm big into more "classic" metal too, including Sabbath, Dio, Leaf Hound, Megadeth, Maiden, Iced Earth etc. As far as my non-metal (mostly prog-rock) interests: diehard RUSH fan, Yes, Spock's Beard, stuff like that.

I could go on and on and on and on re. music. Music part of the "meaning of life" for me. :)

16. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

That's awesome! :) I'm not familiar with any of those bands except for the classics but it's always cool to learn others have varied musical interests too. :)

17. SpidaFly

SpidaFly Elite Member

I'm assuming you have a list of favorites to share as well? \m/

18. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Hard to think of those bands as classic :(

In the early 70's when I decided my mothers music was going to kill me (Sonny and Cher, Jim Crochy, and the like) I got hooked on Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath. Later picked up Iron Maidon, Matalica, AC/DC, Ramones and such. My daughter was stealing all my CD's but in the past month or so I think she has gone insane... She keeps spouting stuff like K-Pop... Looks like back street boys... that looks like Michael Jackson wannabees... or it just keeps going LOL

19. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

For metal I'm a fan of bands like chelseagrin Attila a day to remember Metallica agnostic front hatebreed cradle of filth

20. AjaMichelle

AjaMichelle Elite Member

I enjoy most types of music but my preferred are crust, grindcore, thrash, sludge, black metal, punk, and the like. So this includes Immortal, Bathory, Weedeater, Amebix, the Dwarves, Choking Victim, LöC, Boulder, Midnight, Anubis Rising, Carcass, Catheter, Dystopia, Engorged, Extreme Noise Terror, Municipal Waste, and White Zombie. :)