This Disappears When Logged In

Talyn update continued

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by BlackJack, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Thank you for all the kind words and encouragement. All great thoughts to keep in mind.
    Ssativa is right when she says it doesn't sound like something I want to try again soon; but Joie also had a good point: if I do try again both mom and dad will be healthy and parasite-free!
    Thanks again! :)

2. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

I hope that it doesn't discourage you from trying to breed again. But I'm glad that Talyn is on her way to becoming healthy again.

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Awwww sorry Andrea, :( like the others said, get her healthy and theres always another breeding season...

Hope she gets well soon for you too..

4. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Aww Andrea - I am really sorry that we may not get the tiny slither of cutie babies in the very near future but I am sure Talyn will be back to her old self quickly once her treatments start and that you will have many babies form her in the future - give her a big kiss from us Brits and chin up hun - it will happen for you soon ((((hugs))))

5. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Thanks everyone. Talyn is looking good. I think she will respond to the treatments well.
    It IS a real bummer. I'm still not sure what happened. Either she reabsorbed everything as Rachel suggested or she gave birth and ate everything up without leaving any traces.... I think the former is more likely...
    I'm glad she seems OK though.

6. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

if she gave birth and ate anything up there would def be traces...it is quite a messy process! Newspaper would have stains from the birth...

again sorry for the bad news...

7. Disturbedcries87

Disturbedcries87 Elite Member

Hey Andrea sorry to hear that hope the best for her keep us posted either way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.