This Disappears When Logged In

Tai Beauties and Radiated Rats

Discussion in 'Colubrids *General*' started by LizardCrazyCelt, Oct 29, 2011.

1. LizardCrazyCelt

LizardCrazyCelt Elite Member

so, you all may have noticed me asking about several different snakes, but I Still can't decide on what I want! I was wanting to ask if anyone with experience on these snakes could tell me about their temperments, and give me links to a few good caresheets. I worked with a Tai beauty for about 6 months when I used to work at a petstore, and he was a sweetie (even after he was loose in the store for a few months!), but I don't remember any of the care specifics, as it was a few years ago. And I logged onto the pet store's supplier site (I still know the password >.< ) to look over what was available (and to add on some butterworms to the next order >.>) and saw the radiated rat, and thought it was a very attractive snake, but the caresheets I have found are lacking. Any info greatly appreciated!

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

I recall a member have a Tai beauty as they are not all that common.
    However I cannot remember the members name.
    But hopefully this will bump up the post and they might see it.

3. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

David McConley has one.

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Yep, I have one- got him from another member on here. He is a surly guy and just loves to try and take a chunk out of me.

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

@ David are their bad tempers anything like the White Lipped Python?

6. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Mine is just as nippy, but the white-lipped python has drawn more blood than the beauty. All in all, they are both winners in my book! :D

7. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

And in Stefan's, because they yield gory photos! ;)