This Disappears When Logged In

Suppliers and there products

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by Rakoladycz, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakoladycz

Rakoladycz Elite Member

I was just curious about the rates and quality (good, bad, slow, your favorite) of the following suppliers if any of you have had previous business with them:

Big cheese Rodent factory
    Three Blind Mice
    Rodent Pro

Thanks

If not List some of your preferred.
    I would breed my own but thats a no go with my Grandma and $1.50 a hopper is sorta expensive

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Rodent pro is the preferred choice of quite a few of us here at HC.

3. Rakoladycz

Rakoladycz Elite Member

i looked at them but the shipping seemed high but i wasnt sure

4. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

It's worth it, they pack in layers of styrafoam with dry ice inside their boxes. And give you a definite delivery time.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I use rodentpro exclusively for my rodents. I have corresponded with a couple of folks on another list that had a bad experience with them but I have been completely satisfied.

You are going to have that with any of the online shippers. Unless you are ordering in quantity you may as well go to the petstore for feeders. The thing is they have ship the frozen feeders with a huge chunk of dry ice to keep them good and frozen. This translates to alot of weight. Add to that they have to ship them express so it doesn't take 2 weeks to get there. Wouldn't want to open a box of mouse soup! :eek:
    Our Oklahoma summer days can be frequently in excess of 100 degrees and I have never had a batch that wasn't frozen good and solid as if it just came out of the freezer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.