This Disappears When Logged In

Starting to Believe I Have a Female Rhino Igg

Discussion in 'Cyclura - Rock Iguana' started by rhinokeeper, Aug 31, 2013.

1. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

Its about 2 years old and 2 and a half feet ling but I have yet to see a hemipene after a defication. But here are a few pics. Enjoy! Comment and let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Looks female to me, but I'm rusty so don't base it all on my thoughts :p

3. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

I love my iggy

Attached Files:

4. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

I can't tell what it is.

Attached Files:

5. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

I asked a buddy that has a 6 year old female and he's also inclined to think it's female. Still young but not showing some "build" issues that males tend to have, starting to get the bigger head and such.

She does look good :)

6. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

Right on thx. That's what I'm thinking. I see nothing male about her

7. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Nice pictures:) also- what is the tattoo on your leg?

She looks like a happy Ig. Very chill. Lol.

8. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

The only rhino ig I ever worked with was male, and yours looks decidedly different.

9. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

Yeah she is about as tame as possible. In fact if I go to put fresh water or food in her enclosure she gets on my shoulders every time and insists on staying there. And my tatto is an incomplete koi it will have grass backdrop making it a fish out of water.

10. JSqueezer

JSqueezer Elite Member

Beautiful Iggy!!! What's her name??

11. Midori

Midori Elite Member

What pretty little Iggy you have! I think she loves you with how she seems to like napping on your leg.

12. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

Yeah she and I are best pals. Unless I'm eating a banana then she would gladly eat my hand just so she can have all of it lol. She is pretty amazing. If I let her out on the floor in the house she will follow me until I sit down then she climbs up on me searches the area around me then she will circle back and play a gamr with me that I have named the " lets make me play" she will wedge herself under my legs or behind my back and she will just keep doing it until I stop moving around then she passes out in my lap or behind my head on the couch.

Laurah likes this.
  13. rhinokeeper

rhinokeeper Elite Member

Her name is Madesi. She even knows her name now its kinda cool because if she starts walking away from me to far and all I have to do is say her name and she will make a loop and come see what I wanted pretty much. I would walk around the room and stop and call her name out and if she came when I said her name she got banana so I think to her that's what her name means "yummy treat"

14. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Oh! Now I can see it is a Koi- I enlarged my picture- looking on phone. Lol.