This Disappears When Logged In

Sooo This is Me :)

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by gazjd, Jul 25, 2011.

1. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

me and the missus on a night out afew months back :)

135mc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attached Files:

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Cute photo. Nice to put a face to the name! :)

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Great looking couple!

4. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Great photo :D

5. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

thats what i thought after nosing through everyone's photo i thought i should do the same.......sophie would kill me if she knew i put this photo up she hates it lmao

6. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

LOL, well if she finds out, you can tell her she's lovely ;)

7. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

and this is Oscar :) softest dog ever and sooooo loyal its unreal, definitely a part of the family :D

088cw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attached Files:

8. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Oh he's gorgeous :x :x :x

9. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

:) i rehomed him just over a year ago and he's fantastic, great with my kids but he ALWAYS wants to be cuddled lol

10. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

No worries bro, do what I did when the wifey figured out I posted a pic of her...Deny Deny and Deny

He is amazing, reminds me of my bully, Jack, he was the softest dog you would have ever met.....his favorite past time was sitting on the couch trying to sneak a lick of ice cream from the wifey...

Attached Files:

11. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

I love the bully breeds, I would love for my next canine companion to be one =D

12. Jobiensis

Jobiensis Elite Member

I'm gonna tell her lol :D

Nice to meet you all.
    Jay

13. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Nice picture!
    And tell your wife not to worry,...she's a doll!

14. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Nice photo...but SOMEBODY put a face on the balloon in front. I AM ONLY JOKING!!! You guys make a great couple. Very cool to put a face to the name-and don't worry, I have a face that is tailor made for radio! Thanks for sharing.

15. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

i tell her everyday :) although were not quite married yet, 16th june next year :)

lmao trust me iv had alot worse than that in my time ;)

16. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

Congrats early! haha :D

17. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Ya'll make a really nice looking couple. Even though several have said it, it is nice to put a face to the name.

Btw, Oscar is a cutie! Reminds me of a dog I used to have.

18. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

i know every dog owner says it but he is the best dog ever lol i got really lucky with him, he's a full pedigree with papers and the previous owner bought him down to my house from a good 30mile away and didnt charge a penny (or cent lol) for him or delivery! he's great :) such a friendly dog for a breed that has such a bad reputation in the UK due to teenage muppets making them aggressive as puppies and using them as a "status symbol" rather than a pet!

19. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Ours was the sweetest dog imaginable for a staffordshire and pitbull mix, even put up with my brothers and I playing rough with him and pulling on his ears and paws all the time. However, his tendency to be very protective of my family led to him biting a few people that were trying to break into our house (almost caused one of the guys to lose his hand). Thanks to the sue happy culture we live in, we were forced to put him down. :(

I would love to own another dog like that one day, but I have my hands full with 3 mutts and 2 stubborn pure breds.

20. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

its so wrong that he was put down for protecting his family! i hate the fact that if a burglar gets hurt committing a crime they can sue and normally win!

off subject but afew months back in the UK a man broke into another mans house and the victim defended himself, his family and his property by stabbing the burglar as a result the burglar died. When it went to court the house owner had no charges brought against him (i feel that was correct!) but i guess it would be different in the states? over in the UK we hear of some of the "claims" made in America that wouldnt even make it to court in the UK.