My husband is really wanting a Jungle Carpet Python. He found one in need of rescuing (the guy who owns it is moving and can't take the snake with him). It's about a six hour drive to get him home.. if we do decide that we want to get the snake. I've been waffling back and forth for the past few days.. but since this one became available hubby is really putting the pressure on. I'm about to cave... so I really need someone to talk me down.. fast!!! Let's just say we decide to get this beauty... what is the safest way to get him home?