This Disappears When Logged In

Some of the Kids!

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by Dogboa, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

We were fortunate to have had 3 litters last year. Here are some of the babies from those litters.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We had a total of 20 babies and the pics are of animals from each litter.

Dogboa

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Something else to add to my wish list. They are beautiful.

3. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

If things work out, my wife and I will have a table at Daytona. It will be the first time for us as vendors. I guess we waited too long to check into availablility as we had to settle for being on a waiting list for cancellations. However, if we do manage to get a table, it will be great to meet folks and show off our babies! LOL
    Dogboa

4. venus

venus Founding Member

OMG!!! They are so beautifl. I have always wanted one of those. Keep up the good work.

5. lizardpoo

lizardpoo Elite Member

beautiful snakes, They look wonderful. I only wish I could get a snake. I'm not old enough to be out of the house, and my mom won't allow anything other than lizards, (the small ones) under her roof ... lol ;)

6. Dogboa

Dogboa Elite Member

Ha!
    I had a "shoe on the other foot" situation when our daughter was still living at home. She didn't like the snakes. LOL How's that for getting the kid to leave the nest! J/K.
    Dogboa

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hmmmm! Maybe you have something there! Renting out snakes to people whose grown up children won't go out on their own. Could be a million dollar idea! ;)

8. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

can i rent some to get my wife to leave ???? lol,,,just kidding

9. redgirl77

redgirl77 Elite Member

LMAO!!! Heck, even that won't seem to work on Roger! :p

J/K... I'd be lost w/o my hubby... even if he is wierd (which he says the same about me! LOL)

10. Todd

Todd Elite Member

Absolutely Gorgeeoso!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.