This Disappears When Logged In

Some good news for today

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Bitis Gabonica, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Congratulations Bitis!
    How do you sell them-petstores,private people,etc.?

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Thanks Jacky. We will try to sell them privately on forums and internet classifieds initially, and if we can't sell them all then we will sell to a friend of ours who owns a pet store. My preference is always to try and sell privately, so that we can see where they are going and who they are going to, but if we must we will only sell to good pet stores, and with care sheets so that hopefully they will have good futures. That's always the risk with breeding animals, you will never know that they are always well cared for but you can hopefully give them a good start and make sure they initially go to good homes.

3. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

They're beautiful Rachel; I hope you can find loving homes for them.
    PS -- what is your avatar picture? I've been trying to figure it out for ages! Now it's driving me nuts. Please help! :D

4. Bitis Gabonica

LOL it's one of our geckos, Lily, in her coconut hide :p I'll probably change it again in a day or so :D

Thanks Andrea,. and I swear I WILL post pics soon! They are all so wirey I daren't open their lids for too long or they're off! - maybe we should start a corn snake race :D

5. BlackJack

Thanks, Rachel... hmmmmm still can't see it; but I'm sure it's really cute! :D :confused:

6. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Here you go guys some pics of the babies....

first one is an amelxcreamsicle het. motley
    second one is a normal amel....just so you can see the difference between them
    the third in a normal (classic)
    the forth is also a classic...but i lkie the washed out look it has about it

Attached Files:

7. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Some more..

1st and anery..
    2nd a snow
    and 3rd is the little motley who is yet to start eating....awww bless :)

Attached Files:

8. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

I pick the three darkest ones.... :D
    When can I expect them to get here? LOL
    Very lovely babies!

9. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Even though I understand why it still amazes me how a single laying can produce so many differently appearing snakes!
    Just like opening Christmas presents. You never know exactly what you are going to get!

10. BlackJack

Congratulations Joe and Rachel!! Those babies are amazing. I really like the "normal(classic) :number three in the first post. But they're all beautiful.
    I hope that little one starts eating for you soon.
    Good luck with them!!

11. Bitis Gabonica

Thanks guys :) They are all adorable things, even if they are all filled with attitude! :p The first is already ready to go,. Jacky, they're on their way :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.