This Disappears When Logged In

So What Do Ya Think About the Set-up Guys? Feed-back Wanted! Lol

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by atone2308, Mar 28, 2013.

1. atone2308

atone2308 Well-Known Member

what u guys think????

Attached Files:

2. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

Very nice!

3. atone2308

thankyou much:)

4. justor

justor Elite Member

Looks pretty sweet! :cool:

5. MoskiWoski

MoskiWoski Elite Member

Very nice setup. Looks awesome!!

6. uncertainsky

uncertainsky Elite Member

Really nice looking!

7. Tired

Tired Elite Member

Beautiful enclosure and beautiful snake.

8. uncertainsky

uncertainsky Elite Member

I love the way those snakes look when they're young. Sometimes I wish they'd stay that vibrant red or yellow

9. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Awesome looking home! Love the amount of cover you have for it, good luck with the shed man! Look forward to updates

10. atone2308

thanks guys, yea JoeyG i got that shed aid today sprayed her with it. looked at the lights also waiting on an email back from them now... just thought i'd post a few pics and when she is in a better mood ill get better pics of her to post:) uncertainsky yea i feel ya, but to be honest i cant wait to see her green,lol but im sure when she changes ill wish she was pretty red agian!lol

11. atone2308

she is now getting old skin off! YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! she is moving all around, its not going to be one piece(so it looks) because she has a little off of her back(so i can see so far) not wanting to bother her too much so hopfully she gets it all and the eye caps and ill be a super happy snake dad!hahhahahaha... also ur the best bro! **** used what u said and boom the next day it happened! thanks buddy!

12. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Good to hear things are working out! Hopefully it'll all come off, post some pix of her when she's done. They're another of my favorite species.