This Disappears When Logged In

Snakes on a Plane!

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Wyldrose, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Congrats! They are all absolutely beautiful! I love the ghost, it looks just like my ultramel anery, the butter and butter motley are both beautiful and the bloodreds (diffused) are my favorites. The bloodreds have some pretty good size to them (must be 2010s). I bet you will be able to breed them in a year. They tend to grow insanely fast. The female just needs to weigh at least 300 grams in order to breed.

I'm glad to hear you have been studying up on corn snake genetics. The corn calculator is awesome! I'm the "resident corn guy" so feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have :)

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

The bloods are 2009's both hatched June 9/09
    The male is always exploring :) I think I'll feed them Sat, since that is feeding day here, might as well get them all on the same schedual. The female blood is 200 grams already, the male 165. So next year they will have a date. I my put him with Heart next year as well I want fires lol!

3. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Your well on your way! If you pair him with Heart next year, you will amels het bloodred, so you would have to keep and breed 2 of the babies together.

4. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

*Coughs* if you get babies I am putting in a pre-order of a couple ;)

5. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

i don't want any of the baby's BUT id love to see pictures of baby's ! i love baby's !

6. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Dont worry there will be baby pics :) I just hope I'll be able to adopt them out and not keep them all. It was hard when my rabbits had an unplanned litter (My male was neutered and 2 days after babies where born... Nova my female is an escape artist) I had a list of like 6 people to take bunnies, she had 2 little girls. 1 went to a good friend and we kept the other lol. Atleast snakes have bigger clutches lol!

7. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

I am hoping by then I will be able to convince my hubby to let me start with corns ;) Gives me time to plot, erm...plan :-"

8. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Those guys look great! Congrats. Keep us posted and I like baby pictures too. Snakes are so cute when they are little. lol

9. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

They have names now!!
    Diffused male "Flame Strike"
    Diffused female "Magma"
    Butter motley male "Quest"
    Butter female "Amberjewel"
    Caramel male "Topaz"
    Ghost female "Spirit"

10. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I always have a plot/plan >:) I highly doubt that hubby would ever let me though! He's already talking about moving to an apartment or condo for retirement :rolleyes: we aren't even 50 yet (some men)

11. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

Tell him he can move to an apartment, you'll stay in the house with your pets ;)

12. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I am so in trouble!!! I fed them all on Friday, they all ate(yay) and I didn't take any pictures!!! Hahaha!! I promise I will take them all out tonight for a photo shoot :)

13. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Police, your under arrest!

[​IMG]