This Disappears When Logged In

Snakes on a Plane!

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Wyldrose, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

They are landing at Calgary airport in 10 minutes! Then a bit of a layover then they are headed my way! 5 hours to go! lol
    I am so excited! The last time I had animals shipped here was from Ebay, I bought 10 hermit crabs. The guy sent them priority mail and they got lost, so 3 weeks later I got a box of dead crabs... He was sending them illegally, they where marked as sea shells on the claim form... I later found out he lives on a beach and plucks them off the beach into a box and sends them regular mail... So don't buy animals on ebay!

Anyways a refreshers to whats coming:
    1.1 diffuesed, they are bred to make bloodreds
    1.1 butters
    1.0 caramel
    0.1 ghost

I have spent many sleepless nights playing the what can I make genetics game in my head lol! There are so many combos I can make with these and my current corns, Corals, Fires, sulfurs, bloodreds, butters, hypo butters, carmel ghosts, etc lol!

2. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Lol i didnt know ebay had animals :p.

3. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

gosh i cant wait to be that excited for Sixx to be on her way !! going to be taking peoples blood and thinking I WANNA GO HOME AND SEE MY CUTIE ! lol going to be a distracted day haha congrats on your SNAKES ON A PLANE !

4. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Jessica when is your lil one coming? Im so jealous that you got one of his babies :p

5. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

Lol eaither the 8th or 15th whenever I get the tank totally set up and have him ok it :) yea we might end up with 2 if hubs decides weather he wants his own lol I want 8 mine and 8 are always togeather but I don't want babys so I told Trevor (husband) to get a girl and name it a boy name and say its a boy haha noone will no :( but he doesn't like my idea

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Susan, I'm so excited for you! Don't forget the pictures!

7. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Well I am off, going to pick up some stuff for the kids lunches for tomorrow and probley treat my boys to ice cream, my daughter is on a play date and then off to the airport! My camra is fully charged and in my jacket pocket!

8. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Congrats! I don't know how I missed this earlier! Make sure to post TONS of pics!

9. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

They are here and unpacked!!
    They are much prettier in person! The butters are so bright!
    Diffused male:
    025-5.jpg
    Diffused female
    027-4.jpg
    Quest, Butter Motley he bit me when I put him in his bin lol! Someone said a baby corn bite it like being attacked by angry velcro and its true lol!
    029-2.jpg
    Female butter
    030-4.jpg
    Male caramel, he was raring to go lol!
    031-5.jpg
    Female Ghost
    032-2.jpg

They are all set up in their bins warming up and destressing. I can't wait to see them again in a few days lol!

Attached Files:

10. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I WANT THE GHOST! They look amazing :D

11. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

12. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

13. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

OMG :D :D :D Too many lurvly pics there :eek:

14. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Nice looking brew! Congrats! and I'm glad to see everyone made it safely :)

15. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

oh yay they look so pretty !!!! congrats on your babys x5 arrival !

16. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

They are absolutely gorgeous! :x Loving the diffused and the butter motley but all are lovely.
    You had me in stitches with the angry velcro! too funny

17. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I can't wait for a week so I can hold them again, feed them and hopefully name them :) Hopefully Quest has settled and doesnt bite again lol! I saw the angry velcro thing on cornsnakes.com forum and instantly thought of it when he bit lol.
    Michele thank you so much for suggesting Triple R corns. Rebecca is a super nice person to work with! I highly recomend anyone in Canada who is looking for some nice snakes to go with her! She included a list of every single meal, size of the meal, hatch date.
    All 6 where bred by her.

18. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

I skipped this thread because I thought it was referring to that horrible movie!!
    Congratulations on your new corns: they are gorgeous!!! :)

19. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Thanks :) I only watched the Movie to see Samuel L Jackson freak out about the snakes on a plane lol!! It was in the free with purchase bin at the used video game store we frequent lol. I would not pay to see it haha!!
    The Diffued male is out and about, oh how I want to hold him lol! I think his name will be "Flame Strike"

20. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

"Flame Strike" is a good name. :)
    I saw the film because I thought it can't be that bad if Samuel L. Jackson actually agreed to be in it... WRONG!!