This Disappears When Logged In

Snakes checked out OK!

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by Inphormatika, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inphormatika

Inphormatika Elite Member

I took Tallulah and Mae West to the vet yesterday, and they both came back with a clean bill of health! The vet told me that they were both in excellent health, and even showed me how she did everything, so I could give periodic checkups myself. No substitute for a regular check up of course, but I can kind of check them out every now and again if I have a concern. She seemed very knowledgeable, and she was also impressed that I had done my reading (I told her all about you guys, I give credit where credit is due :D ).

In the waiting room, the little kids were staring at my snakes with wide eyes, and the adults were staring at me with narrowed eyes..... lol.... where does the magic go as kids grow up? *sigh* :(

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

That's great! I'm really glad your check-ups were clear, and your vet sounds really good.

Ah the magic indeed.. we once had to transport one of our snakes back home on the bus - the kids would not stop talking to us, trying to learn what they could, while the older folks stared, in disgust, at the fact we had taken some slimy thing on the bus!!!
    :D Ah ignorance..

Great news again, i'm really glad there were no nasties :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.