This Disappears When Logged In

Snakes and Turtle for Adoption

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Lolita, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Lolita

Lolita Elite Member

i have a red eared slider huge girl great shape for 25$ for just her more if you want a tank her dock or her waterful (extras only available for local pickup)

I have a desert king snake young lively about 2 foot maybe 3 eats weekly live dead frozen you name it it eats it great snake would make a great starter snake or kids pet. 40$ for just the snake additional fee for setup fee varies depending on setup size your wanting.(extras only available for local pickup)

I also have a 4 foot albino banded kingsnake beautiful markings and colorations typical king snake temper great eater never missed a meal healthy as can be pictures do not do here justice. 40$ for just the snake additional fee for setup fee varies depending on setup size your wanting. (extras only available for local pickup)

i can also ship for shipping costs which varies depending on where you live and weight of package

2. guma671

guma671 Well-Known Member

Why are you getting rid off them??

3. Midori

Midori Elite Member

Love to take one of the king snakes sadly... my mom wouldn't go for either of them.

4. Lolita

Lolita Elite Member

@guma671 i'm adopting them out because they needed rescuing so i took them in and now i'm trying to find them permanent homes

@Midori aww bummer sorry

5. twilcox1313

twilcox1313 Active Member

Can you post a picture of the 2 king snakes please??

6. Lolita

Lolita Elite Member

hopefully it'll work here they are if it does

Attached Files:

7. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

They are beautiful. I wish I could help you, but trying to talk my wife into letting me get a 25th snake would nearly impossible. Good luck,I hope you find great homes for them. :)