This Disappears When Logged In

Snake the Second Has Arrived! :)

Discussion in 'Carpet/Diamond Pythons' started by giveuptheghost, Jan 22, 2014.

1. giveuptheghost

giveuptheghost Well-Known Member

I got a 1.5 year old female Jungle Carpet Python at the reptile show this last weekend! It's my second snake, the other being a BRB, Enkidu, who is 2 years old. I'll post pics of the new girl as soon as I find the camera charger.

Anyway, just wanted some suggestions for a name. I'm kind of liking Ishtar for some reason, but I'm just not 100% sure. Enkidu is a character from the Epic of Gilgamesh and so I wanted something out of the ancient world for her as well. I liked the idea of using one of the names for the Rainbow Serpent, but I can't find one that I like or that I'm even sure how to pronounce or that is a female or genderless figure.

So, yeah, just looking for suggestions and any help will be most appreciated!

2. Andyc3020

Andyc3020 Elite Member

have any pictures?

3. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Pics or it didn't happen :p

4. giveuptheghost

giveuptheghost Well-Known Member

Best pic I have is this one from my phone, which isn't a fancy smart phone or anything with a very good camera:

Photo531.jpg

Better pics will come when I relocate my long-lost camera charger, which has been MIA since I moved. So...who knows when that will be.

5. Andyc3020

Andyc3020 Elite Member

Cool. Take some pics in better light whenever you get a chance. i'd love to see her.

6. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Keep it up, ya we are Pic junkies :p

7. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

congrats on the new addition