This Disappears When Logged In

"Snake Nest in Sewer" ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DwarvenChef, Jun 14, 2014.

1. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Do a search on "Snake nest in sewer" and you may get a really long video depending on what station edited it... Anyway I have been going bonkers trying to ID them... Not getting anywhere... These guys are tiny and look more amphibian to me that reptile but the image is not that great and the video makes them look softer.

So have a crack at it and see what you think. One commenter said they are Bull Snakes... Well I have never seen a Bull snake like that but I'm no expert on them so ...

2. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

No luck finding a video but I found plenty of articles

3. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

I found it. The one I seen was only 56 seconds long, and it didn't go down that section of pipe. Without seeing the head of it I couldn't even begin to guess.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

5. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Yes that was my first thought but they seem to thin and long for baby snakes. But Woma was the first thing to pop into my head. I'm still coming up empty as to what they are, I've only been looking at locals however... may have to expand that idea to exotics to the area...

6. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

Anyone else notice that the snakes were supposedly 150 ft down but the video feed says 25'?

7. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member