This Disappears When Logged In

Sites that sell emps???

Discussion in 'Arachnids General' started by MoLdYpOtAtOe, Nov 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

Anyone know any sites that sell emps? I know aaareptile, and lllreptile sell them. I was wondering if any other trusted breeders of mainly inverts, or a mix of things sell them. Any price is alright with me, and I am sure I can work out the sexes in email or something... I guess I am going to be breeding emps for awhile, instead of reptiles. The nice thing about breeding emps is that I can sell every single one I get from breeding to a pet store that obsesses daily over inverts of all kinds. Lol, I would get 8.99 for any sex, and size emp! Amazing eh?

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Can't help you out with any breeders or sellers I'm afraid, but just wanted to ask, you're not just planning to get them to make money are you? That should never be a sole reason to buy an animal.

Good luck with your search. :)

3. MoLdYpOtAtOe

Ofcoarse not, I find breeding fun and usually end up giving half or more of what I breed away fro free. This will be like a first time experience for breeding my first invert. Also I really want my male to have "fun" in his life. Hes such a nice scorpy. Still, I have to admit I am going to sell some of them for money. With all seriousness and love, they would probably be more spoiled than I was when I was adopted in that pet shop.

4. venus

venus Founding Member

5. MoLdYpOtAtOe

No thanks, everyfrog I have ordered from them either was dead on arrival or so sick it could not be saved. Even if they happen to have good inverts, I have no respect for those people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.