This Disappears When Logged In

Should I Get a Fire Bellied Toad?

Discussion in 'Amphibian - General' started by ReptileGuy10, Jun 4, 2012.

1. ReptileGuy10

ReptileGuy10 Banned User

Are they good for beginners? And are they to expensive?

2. jarich

jarich Elite Member

Very easy to keep and very inexpensive. Plus they make a cute chirping sound and are pretty active little guys.

3. DragonsKeepers

DragonsKeepers Subscribed User Premium Member

In my opinion, you should wait until you can prove yourself to be an responsible owner with your leos. You make many of us here worry about your maturity with your herps because you jump from wanting this to that, but have not even shown your willingness to manage proper care for a pair of leos (or rather a single one now). Maybe if you didn't ignore people's questions and comments to you, then we would believe that you are capable of handling multiple herps.

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I would have to agree. You post that you cannot take approriate care of your leo because you have no money. Yet you keep talking about getting more animals. How are you going to care for them?
    Believe me we understand the desire to keep these creatures. But getting them when you cannot care for them is not a good thing to do.
    Slow down. Learn to keep the animals properly and successfully. Once you have mastered the one species, then decide whether you have the means to adequately care for another.

5. jarich

jarich Elite Member

Ah, very good advice. I didnt know the back story. ;)

6. DragonsKeepers

DragonsKeepers Subscribed User Premium Member

Too late - he already got it! So much for listening to others' input.