This Disappears When Logged In

Should I Feed It or No?

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by Thalatte, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

You can order them online but red wigglers are available at petsmart and petco.

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I buy worms at bait shops, some times Petsmart gets them in. Bait shops have red wigglers and night crawlers all the time here. They sell maggots too but you know I'll pass :)

I'm glad I finished my last can of mouse cola before I read this entire post :) lol! I dont drink coffee often so I get my caffine high from Coca-cola and Dr pepper lol!

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Dr. Pepper is too sweet and cocoa cola too acidic...stick with Pepsi it is perfect!!!:D

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Pepsi? Phooey! LOL! Coke all the way!

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Well sure if you want to strip a penny!

6. Merlin

Since I have no intention of swallowing a penny I think we're good! LOL!

7. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

But after swallowing pennies you jingle when you bounce! It's very festive!

8. Merlin

I already look like Santa Claus! No need for Jingle bells!
    And at my age i don't do a lot of "bouncing" LOL!

9. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Aww...spoilsport!

10. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I'll drink Pepsi here and there but it's always been coke 1st lol! The 1st house the hubby and I bought was a teeny tiny 500sq foot house and we did the kitchen in Coke. Coke celing fan, red and white cupbords, and I painted the olive green fridge red with chalk board paint. It was fun! I want to do something fun like that here. I'm sick of the same color walls in every room lol!

11. williamweir10

williamweir10 Elite Member

Sweet tea > [insert carbonated syrup beverage here]

12. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Pepsi>Mango green tea> sweet tea<coffee

13. williamweir10

Your equation is confusing.. :p

14. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Omg. Mango Green Tea!!!!!!!!!! I don't know who you are, but I'll trade my g/f for you. kiiiiiiidddddddding.

15. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Carnation! And I was hoping for something to do on Friday!

16. Logan

Logan Elite Member

Hahahaha. Trust me, I'm not much fun. I'm old and all. She looks at me weird when I get all excited when they have it in stock in the coolers at the store. I just wish they actually had it in NON diet ... she won't drink any kind of tea. She's REALLY picky on stuff. With in the last year I've learned that if it isn't something I've already seen her eat ... it's out of the question ... although ... I did manage to get her to try egg salad for the first time a couple months back. She likes deviled eggs, and once I pointed out it was pretty much the same thing it was game on. But, no seasoning except for salt. :/

17. williamweir10

Trying to find a picture on the internet accurately depicting what I look like when I eat egg salad.....

I think I found one:

egg-salad-nora.jpg

Attached Files: