This Disappears When Logged In

Should I change my name?

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Herpmom, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

This is one of those "where's all the animals" type picture.

[​IMG]

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That is one great picture!
    But I have to say that cat looks like its evil incarnate!

3. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL..great pic....the cat does have an evil look about him/her

4. zaroba

zaroba Elite Member

got a zoo on your hands thier :p

your cat looks nearly exactly like my cat and his son.
    i'll have to post a picture of them tomarrow.

5. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Am I reading your sig right? Because you have a TON of beardies if I am. Holy Moly! Are you a beardie breeder? Oh, and I like your pic too. :D

6. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I absolutely love that picture! I wish I could get my animals to sit together long enough for a picture, but my dog is a wuss and hides as soon as she sees a lizard, and my lizards are mainly really territorial males, so that would be another road block....

7. rbl

rbl MacGyver in real life

Great pic! Love the silly look of that (german shepherd?) dog and the "Welcome to my domain, I rule above all others" cat =)
    But I would really love to see a picture with all the animals in your sig =)

8. John White

John White Elite Member

Yes, you should change your name. You're too young looking to be a "Herpmom". A more fitting name would be "Herpsister".

BTW - Great lookin' critters!!!

9. venus

venus Founding Member

Wow Toni, thats a fantastic pic!!! Longtime no see, welcome back :D

10. zaroba

zaroba Elite Member

if you do change your name, change it to ZooMaster or ZooMom :p

just for comparison of your 'evil cat' and my 'evil-trio' :p
    [​IMG]
    the big guy on the right is Spike, the one in the middle back is Sophie, and the one on the left is thier son Tiger.
    whenever Tiger is playing with something, Sophie and Spike come to watch and participate a little.

my avatar is one of the not-so-good pics i got of Sophie

11. jmherp

jmherp Elite Member

That room is absolutely awesome.

12. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

thats a great picture and I actually think your cat is adorable. I like the evil look ;) Definitely change your name to zoolady though - too many herps to not be a zoo and you definitely don't look old enough to be a mum :) :)

13. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Geez! The coordination that pic must have taken is amazing. Did you have to distract the dogs to keep them looking at the camera? How many takes did this shot take?

14. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

Hey, what's all this too young to be a mom, I'm 22 and a mom of a 2 year old. :p Plus I think any woman who is married (not sure if you are or not) has to deal with childish people. I feel like a mom to a 2 year old and a mom to a 26 year old sometimes. :rolleyes:

What name are you going for herpmom?

15. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Greetings Toni-

Wonderful picture! A true delight to see.

One question, how in the heck did you get that turtle to sit still?

LOL

16. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

For those who didn't think I looked old enough to be a mom.....bless you !! But I actually am a real mom to 3 kids (ages 23, 17 & 8)

Marsha, Glad to be back......it's been tough to find time to play online since I started working outside the house. I've really missed you all and thrilled to see that Fran is back.

Jmherp.....thank you, it's my favorite room in the house.

Manhirwen....yes, I breed beardies

Matt.....Coordinating the picture was a blast....it kept my family laughing for hours - I swear it took over 30 shots to get one I was happy with.

Dominick......believe it or not the tortoise (Speedy), iguana (Maggie), Shepard (Kegan) & dragon (Blaze) were great. The cat (TK), bird (Katie) & american bulldog (Oscar) were the biggest pains. Oscar kept trying to get the camera....every time he moved TK tried to jump off my lap (resulting in my pulling her back in place and there for the naughty look) and of course Katie deciding it was time to preen herself.

Zaroba....TK does look like she could be part of their pride...great looking cats

RBL....Kegan (a shepard mix) appears to like having his picture taken, or was he laughing cause Oscar was giving us such a hard time....makes you wonder.

17. IggieZ.

IggieZ. Elite Member

All I can say is WOW!! I agree with everyone else you DO look to young for "HerpMom" And you have a 23yr old?! Im sooooo insanely jealous right now, I can only hope that when my daughter is 23
    (she's 16 1/2, 17 on May 31st) that I will look as fantastic as you do!

Maggie looks like shes thinking "I wonder if I flick my tail at that pesky feathered thing, if anyone would notice
    I'd love to see some of the "Blooper" photos showing what you went through to get this one, I bet you and your family had alot of fun with this.

18. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

wow thats a great pic! :) love the look on your shepard mix. looks like he's laughing. i'd never be able to get a pic like that with my animals. my bird likes to chase my dogs and my snakes always try to go three different ways at once. :D

19. Dee

Dee Elite Member

That is an absolutely fantastic pic. I have a hard enough time getting just my two-year-old son to stay still for a picture! And ?!?!a 23-year-old?!?! You don't look old enough to have the eight-year-old for heaven's sake! Way to go girl.

20. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

Snakes !!!! Man I knew I was forgetting something ...... should have had at least one in the shot (I had an open knee)

Natalie.....sorry, I didn't happen to keep any of the ones I didn't like, mostly cause they either got distorted or blurred by Oscar trying to lick the camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.