This Disappears When Logged In

Share Your Boa Pictures!

Discussion in 'Common/Red Tail Boa' started by EaZyBaKe0vEn, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Our Akasha is 3 years old, and she is a bit over 6 feet, and not slowing down. She is showing every intention of being one of those unusually large individuals.

Vlad is 2, and he is showing every inclination of staying at or under 3 feet.

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I really don't handle her as much as I should but even then she has never so much as struck at me.
    She is quite docile.

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

As promised here are pics. of my boas.

Attached Files:

4. David McConley

A few more.

Attached Files:

5. EaZyBaKe0vEn

EaZyBaKe0vEn Elite Member

David, awesome pictures man! Thank you very much for sharing! How old is he/she? How long have you had your boa?

6. David McConley

Sorry, I should have made it clearer- there. Are actually 3 snakes. Cayenne, my oldest is around 7 years old and around 6.5 ft( I got her from my idiot nephew-he thought it was a burmese python and was only feeding her 1 mouse per 2 weeks). When I got her she started eating medium rats and is currently eating xl rats, however, she is in brumation right now. The male is Spike, he is about 3 years old and close to 4.5 ft long and big around as my wrist. He is also in brumation. The other female is Drusilla she is also about 3 years old and close to 4 ft long- she will be brumated MAYBE next year. We have to see how well she grows. I will try tonight to separate them so the distinction is more clear. ;)

7. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

the first 2 pics are of Chloe who is now 6 1/2 ft
    the next is the newest addition a viper boa(name pending) with his first meal in his new home.

Attached Files:

8. ilovemyreptiles

ilovemyreptiles Well-Known Member

Here is my baby Sheeba! She is my baby...
    one of these pics is her new pen.... she loves it ... me and my b/f and our best friend built it one day....

woops there are alot...oh well i love my Sheebs!!

enjoy

oh her pen is huge it does not look like it ... but its huge it takes up one wall in my house...

Attached Files:

9. EaZyBaKe0vEn

@missabrat, I'd love to see some more picture of your new viper boa she looks amazing!

@ilovemyreptiles. how long have you had Sheeba? How big is she?

10. ilovemyreptiles

well we have had her i would say almost 2 years give or take a few mouths... and she is about 3 1/2 foot give or take some inches.... shes a doll... she loves to get in my hair and hang out...she loves our deer head and the ceiling fan amazes her!!! she also loves to give kisses...lol...

11. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

12. EaZyBaKe0vEn

It's kind of funny how my animals also love the top of my head as well. My Red Tail wraps it's body around my neck and purchase his head on top of my head really odd. But, I think our boa's have a fascination with our heads because of all the crazy different head signatures coming from it. My Veiled Chameleon also loves to perch himself on the top of my head as well. I don't mind much but my Cham's little nails can really dig in you! :eek:.

13. ilovemyreptiles

lol that might hurt a little...oh i just love red tails... i guess im kinda lucky to have one they are expensive

14. Parkerwall

Parkerwall Active Member

[​IMG]
    my pastel red tail boa just got her

15. RayneFyre

RayneFyre Active Member

Here's my boa; his name is Gauge. :) Not sure what exactly he is, common BCI? Anyways here's my baby boy.

l_2fdb90ff919d4f7393ee501354b5cfa4.jpg

l_1bd51646c70b427ba51255669f569173.jpg

l_9e15b75e0e2446918ea8763541fe2edb.jpg

Attached Files:

16. EaZyBaKe0vEn

Awesome pictures everyone! Thank you all so much for sharing! Please feel free to post up pictures of your boa's enclosures as well! Let's see where they live! :)

17. avoidtheboyd

avoidtheboyd Elite Member

I love snakes but im not allowed to get one... oh well someday...

18. bethany

bethany Elite Member

You can see lovely pics of my Ned on my profile page, also her enclosure. ilovemyreptiles and EaZyBaKe0vEn I am glad to see your snakes like your heads too! When Ned was little she would put her head on top of my ear and hang out like that, my little side-kick :) now that shes so big she just puts her head on mine. She too is entranced by ceiling fans. Its fun to know the goofy things your snake does are enjoyed by others with their snakes. Some people cant understand how cute it is to me for Ned to ride on my neck and perch on my ear.

19. jpichie

jpichie Well-Known Member

Pics of my Hogg Island, I've had her for a year, and she is probably close to 2 years old.

PIC HEAVY!

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

Attached Files:

20. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

That Hogg Island boa is absolutely stunning...wow, another reptile to add to my "must have" list...Darn this site lol.