This Disappears When Logged In

=( Saying Goodbye To Kraid =(

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by UromastyxBoy, Feb 5, 2010.

1. UromastyxBoy

UromastyxBoy Elite Member

Kraid finally passed away yesterday. It was so peaceful and i feel as if it was for the better because he was suffering. Although he made me cry a bit, I kind of feel good that he isn't in pain anymore. I was holding him last morning and he didn't seem as if he was alive, then out of no where while in my hands, he twitched and then went. He is at rest now.

2. MamaGwynn

MamaGwynn Elite Member

So sorry for your loss.

3. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

I am so sorry for your loss, but I am glad to hear it was peaceful. I know from experience just how much easier it makes it for us. Although the loss will still be sad, hard to cope with, and even a little strange at first.

4. Gojera7

Gojera7 Elite Member

I am so sorry.

5. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Sorry for your loss :(

6. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

So sorry for your loss!

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Poor ig. That's a shame.

8. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry to hear about your loss :(, but I am also glad to hear that it was peaceful.

Take care.

9. Dragoneer

Dragoneer Well-Known Member

Mojo:(

But that is nice you were with him in the end.

10. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

The entire McConley clan sends their condolences for your loss. We will remember you and Kraid in our prayers.

11. Ace

Ace Elite Member

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

12. Orca

Orca Elite Member

I'm very sorry that he is gone :( But its nice that you were there with him. I wasn't able to be with Kermit when she died because it was so sudden. But I caught Fraggle before she died and was glad she wasn't alone.

13. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

I am sorry that you lost Kraid, but I am sure that he was so very well loved and cared for by you, and that he knew and felt it right up to the last moment.

14. avoidtheboyd

avoidtheboyd Elite Member

So sorry for your loss.