This Disappears When Logged In

Saving Poop

Discussion in 'Herp Health' started by schlegelbagel, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Usually he goes during the middle of the night.. not sure how salvageable that would be in the morning.

Taking Henry to the vet. THAT'S funny. "Hey vet, this is my cranky attack frog. Don't get bit! Don't get peed on either. Its at least a cups worth."

2. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Argh, sorry Liz. This sounds like a mess :( Let us know how things pan out.

3. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm not noticing any problems with the Gray Tree Frogs, and both my girls stopped eating and began acting funny way before the roaches -- but it is a theory that should be checked.

I'm thinking I'll quarantine one of my Gray's - they have been eating nothing but roaches, then get a fecal done on her. That should rule it out - or in.

I don't want to be feeding all my critters the roaches if they are a source of pinworms - ACK!

Liz, does Chadwell's office let you have a fecal done if they haven't examined the animal?

4. schlegelbagel

Well, I called Chadwell, and Queso had the pinworms during the first round of antibiotics, which were before the roaches, so I'm going to say it's a coincidence. They may run a poop for you, but then if you do need meds, then you would have to bring in the animal to get it weighed for the proper dosage.

I may have Henry's poop run eventually. He has slowed down in eating, however I think he's just getting picky and only wants mice, because when he gets them once every 3 weekends he goes nuts. I might have to limit him to mice once a month. He's clearly not losing any weight...

5. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

LMAO, What, exactly, does that look like? Henry going nuts-I can only imagine! Does he actually move?? Blink his eyes??

6. schlegelbagel

Not only does he move, but he has rotten aim and often goes for my hand instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.