This Disappears When Logged In

Savannah's Traveling Reptile Show!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by ajvw, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Hmmm...no mice allowed in my freezer, but its not a big deal because nothing without shoulders is allowed to come through the front door...so guess what my first purchase will be when i move out? ;)

2. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Couldn't you just outfit a snake with some of those shoulder pads from the 80s and a snug turtleneck (errrrm, snakeneck?)? I'm certain I have a shoebox full of shoulder pads around here somewhere...

3. Moshpitrockchick

haha I bet if i brought one home my mother would fall in love with it...especially if she got to dress it up in goofy 80's clothes...but i fear my father will start charging rent if I dont stop bringing home everything that gives me 'the look'

4. ajvw

ajvw Subscribed User

Leg warmers would look soooo good on a snake!

5. Moshpitrockchick

Ya know, blue tongued skinks really love those outrageous looking rainbow leg warmers...too bad my dog ate the ones my skinks had...I think that what i'll get them for x-mas....i'll just have to root through Marshas closet ;)

6. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Lol Laceyy! Im sure Marsha wont mind...:D Love you Marshaa!!

7. venus

venus Founding Member

Hey now, what are you trying to say....I checked, I dont have any leg warmers, but I got some toesocks,,,will those work :D

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Actually I was getting an interesting visual of Marsha in rainbow leg warmers!
    HMMMMM Toe socks tooo huh!:p

9. Dawg

Dawg Elite Member

i think kids need to be more educated with reptiles
    my daughter wants me to bring libby to show and tell when school starts again. ill bring libby to her school along with uri and try and show these children/teachers that they are good creatures not bad

and marsha in toe socks and leg warmers that funny right there i dont care who you are

10. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

so do you live in VA? cause i mean, i ahve 7 adults beardies who love silkies...im mean children. i could join next time.lol. leopard gecko, crestie, beardies, and a corn snake. make a big time show outta of it. lol

11. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

great pics. everyone looks like they had fun. thanks for sharing. :)

12. mshrmheadcharge

Well wehn I get Libis BF who is a suriname rtb as well Im gonna be bringing him(inyoka) and libi by to see them :D you can join us haha

13. albut83

albut83 New Member

I know another reptile show called erik's edventure around new york. It's pretty amazing. I had it for my kid's birthday and it was unbelieveable. I think the site is reptileedventure.com probably can google erik's reptile edventure if anything..

btw, is there a site for savannah's traveling reptile show?

14. mshrmheadcharge

LOL...Im Savannah! And its not something I do like professionally, I did it in excange for silkies and the good company! But I'd be more then willing to do it again ;)

15. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Amy your not the only mom like that, ok so we are over 30 "pets" in the house. I have both leg warmers and toe socks I can lend out, I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind. LOL

16. Manhirwen

Manhirwen Elite Member

I've already started my two and a half year old daughter with reptiles a year ago. So far she loves them...but prefers fish...stupid Nemo!

17. Moshpitrockchick

Haha Marsha, you don't hve to deny having leg warmers...you must...they were all the rage in the 80's. I have toe socks too! Rainbow knee high toe socks...i used to wear them with shorts to annoy my mother...

18. mshrmheadcharge

HAhaa, Lacey...I did the same thing, and still do it because it annoys my BF*snickers* and Ill admit...Im down with thw whole leg warmers look

19. Moshpitrockchick

Hmmm..you Libi and some leg warmers...this HC Calendar idea is really coming together ;)

20. mshrmheadcharge

ROFL!!! Ohhlalalaaaaa legg warmers.....;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.