This Disappears When Logged In

Sand Boa Breeders?

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by easttxchevygal, Sep 5, 2011.

1. easttxchevygal

easttxchevygal Elite Member

I plan on getting a KSB this weekend at a show . But I wanted to get some breeder references just in case I don't find one. Who do y'all recommend for quality KSB breeders?

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

3. easttxchevygal

4. easttxchevygal

For some reason that link sends me to some bands website. Even when I googled them their available link sent me to a band site.

5. mld

6. easttxchevygal

7. mld

are you clicking on the link or typing it in?

8. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

I see what its doing its redirecting him to m.sandboamorphs.com which looks to be a mobile site based on the m. in the front, I am going to try this link from my phone ad see if I get the same thing. When I click on it with mobile it redirects me to star gazers band web site which is a mobile site for some reason they use that, and every time I type in Kenyan Sand Boa Snake Breeder or just sandboamorphs.com it automaticly redirects me. you can sit your sittings to not go to mobile website. When I click on it from my PC it goes strait to Kenyan Sand Boa breeder's site.

Anywho, I love the look of these snakes they remind me of worms almost, but I think its cool to watch them jump out of the sand when they strike.

9. easttxchevygal

Pressing the link. Some people on another forum are having the same problem so it has to be on the sites end. And its only when we try to go the available page.

10. easttxchevygal

It even did it when I tried to go to the available page from the full site. Ill try my settings tho.

11. mld

12. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

Yeah but are you useing a phone. Im using my android phone. Im gonna play around with it.

13. easttxchevygal

I'm using an android phone.

14. mld

I'm using my laptop!

15. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

that's what I am saying, it worked on my PC but not on my mobile device.

16. indianguy1

indianguy1 New Member

Hi

I am from India and want to sell some Sand Boas which are in great demand in market

Please email me if you want to buy them or know anyone who would like to buy them

17. crepers86

crepers86 Elite Member

are you from or are you in India. I am asking because shipping from India to the states has got be one HIGH shipping cost

18. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

What is your full name indiaguy1 and what website do you own? I HIGHLY advise everyone to be able to verify anyone they purchase reptiles from. This is especially true when dealing with anyone overseas. If you can't verify the person, I wouldn't buy from them. This isn't personal indiaguy1, this is how people protect themselves from fraud. It happens all the time. Someone paypals the intended seller the funds and then the snakes never come and the seller claims they are stuck in customs.