This Disappears When Logged In

Sad Evening... :/

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by schmidt1894, Apr 29, 2013.

1. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Well, we all know I'm off to college soon here in a few months... First thing that comes to my mind... my lizards. I didn't know what I was gonna do with them.. I can't bring them with me, or whatever. College just won't allow it. Unless I make some friends in the herpetology department and they house them there. But, I doubt it. Anyways... I had came to a delimma...I originally put both of my dragons up for sale... This one guy wanted Big Momma.. And put a hold on for her because he couldn't pay for it just yet since he didn't have the cash atm. Well, another guy the following night wanted big momma as well. And he was gonna come the next day to come get her...Well that night, I was thinking.. Big Momma... Or Cola? Then I got thinking.. Big Momma... She's my girl that got me through a hard time, moving to Texas, and helping me get my mind off things... I texted the guy back and asked if he's willing to get Cola... And he said sure... Though, I love both of my dragons equally... Big Momma has a bigger place in my heart for a reason. I think I decided that ONE dragon was enough for my mom... I know I don't want to put it on her plate anyways, but I kept Big Momma. Cola, went off with the gentlemen and is in a new happy home!:) Yes, I'm gonna miss him dearly... I'll admit, I had tears when I watched him drive away with Cola. But it was all for a reason.

Here's some pictures to remember my fiesty little Cola.
    LdOebOzl.jpg
    Ic6cYnXl.jpg
    spFJn7Wl.jpg
    BxI7xuZl.jpg
    nlW5AFtl.jpg
    y9O3Dl.jpg
    jwl89l.jpg
    iaumrl.jpg

Attached Files:

2. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

That sucks man, but I am glad you found a suitable home for your buddy. Life happens sometimes.

3. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Unfortunately that's the circle of life! It is what it is....

4. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

I'm so sorry! Do you get to keep your Red Eyed crocs and cresties?

5. Komododragon12

Komododragon12 Elite Member

I can't imagine having to deal with this same dilemma when I head off to college. I guess life sucks sometimes. Hope things work out eventually. Are you able to keep Big Momma? And Cola sounds like a cool little guy. Best wishes!

6. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

It's okay, no worries. It's part of life! And unforuntally, I re-homed my Red Eye croc a while back. And my cresties, are staying with! Those are simple and basically care free to take care of. :) My mom can handle those! ;)

Trust me, it wasn't an easy choice. I lost a ton of sleep these past few weeks, deciding what to do, or what not to do. But it's life. Life isn't always going to be the way you want it to be, so you have to work your way around it. And yes, as of right now, Big Momma is staying here!:) And Cola was a cool little guy. Fiesty, matter of fact. He always had his days of letting me know who he was! And the funny positions he used to sleep in. He'll always be a part of me even now that he's gone.

7. thaboi

thaboi Elite Member

It sucks I had to get rid of my beautiful girl because I moved and had no room here she is

Attached Files:

8. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

Woahhh! She looks like Cola!