This Disappears When Logged In

Sad Day

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by darkvenom00, Mar 10, 2011.

1. darkvenom00

darkvenom00 Member

Well i dont have lilly anymore she died tonight

2. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

:( I'm so sorry for your loss!! It hurts to lose a pet when you try so hard to keep them healthy... I'm feelin it with ya, just recently lost my sweet little brazilian rainbow myself.. :(

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved little Lilly. I am sure you gave her all the things she could ever want.

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I am sorry to hear she passed. I just went through your posts to see what was wrong with her and I didn't see any posts indicating anything was wrong. What did she die from?

5. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

I am sorry for your loss. I am sure you gave her the best life possible.

6. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Sorry for your loss.

7. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so sorry to hear that Lilly Passed away!:) I sure you gave her a wonderful and loving home.

8. darkvenom00

darkvenom00 Member

we dont know what happened. Andy3ballpythons went into the room and found her.

when we first got her she was fine and then she went through her first shed, it was kinda hard for her. she still had her eye caps on her when we found her last night. she started the shed like three months ago.

Sorry to hear that. I am sure you tried your best to.

9. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

I am very sorry to hear that Lilly did not make it. I am sure you did your best for her.

I am also sure all of us here have suffered losses of beloved animals too, so we can and do share your pain.

10. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry to hear of your loss.

11. Paige

Paige Elite Member

I am sorry to hear such sad news. I know it is hard, but take comfort in knowing you did what you could.