This Disappears When Logged In

Roxie Pic Update :)

Discussion in 'Boas *General*' started by Flint, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Flint

Flint Elite Member

Hey All!!

Now that all my pets are in my own room, I've found myself snapping pics pretty much constantly lol. Thought I'd share a few!

Roxie's Christmas present: heated blanket lol. Once it gets warm she actually tends to stay on it.

roxiesblanket.jpg

Not gonna lie, I get jealous sometimes how perfect snake bodies are for napping. I mean, EVERYTHING is a perfect pillow lol.

tailpillow.jpg

My desk seems... different.. here. Idk why, but I like it :p

taildesk.jpg

Play-time over. I just need to train her to close the door after herself. You'd think she grew up in a barn or something...

closedoor.jpg

I'm sure I'll have more soon lol. Jacket is doing great, still flighty but much better than past months. Roxie seems to really enjoy the handling. I take her outside when it's sunny. Can't wait for summer, the grass will be warm enough for me to let her slither around a bit. Snakey has been in shed since I got here lol. Soon as he's done you can expect some sunshine pics with him :)

Attached Files:

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Nice pics! I would have my desk checked out though there seems to be something growing on it! ;) No really she seems to be like my wife once the heated blanket comes out :D

3. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Great photos, glad you`re all settlling in... I hope you don`t "borrow" her electric blanket whenever you feel a little chilly, that would be taking liberties on a major scale?? ;)

4. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Your desk has a giant snake-shaped tumor! ;)

5. Flint

Flint Elite Member

hahaha that snake tumor was MUCH larger until said tumor decided that my shoes on the floor were much more interesting lol.

Of course not Stefan! she can see me while I sleep, I wouldn't dare steal her heat blanket lol. She's a sweetheart but I wouldn't want to see her when she's jealous :p

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Gorgeous photos, love your new paper weight! I would love to cuddle up in that blanket with Roxie, looks nice and cosy. She doesn't have far to go from her enclosure to the blanket.

Don't forget to give us a warning when you get some photos of Snakey, so we get out our sunglasses!

7. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

She's gorgeous. She looks very similar to my Argentine.

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I love the patterns on the Argentine Boa and also the Dumeril Boa!