This Disappears When Logged In

Ronin First Time Out

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Mar 23, 2013.

1. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

Great pictures and that one is going to be a keeper, He/She been sexed yet? My Biak x Merauke/Biak shed last night, My Lereh is on a hunger strike and I think I bought a Supiori today but I'll be posting more on those later

2. atone2308

atone2308 Well-Known Member

nice joey! thats sweet man! congrads!

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

No ides what he/she is yet. Now what's this about "think" you bought another one :) I'm still banned from more for the time being but she didn't say I can't keep any I can breed;) Let me know about your Supiori and good luck with the hunger strike

4. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Better get unbanned by August Joey. Maybe we can work something out at the show where I give you my money and you give me your money which we can then use to buy each other snakes. The wives really cannot argue that one. Everybody wins.

5. JoeyG

Love it! Sounds like a plan then ;) I'll buy you a "gift" and you buy me one, then it would simply be so rude not to accept so we'll have to take our snakes home >:) Never mind there will be a cage set up already.... hmmm how did that happen :-"

6. mikeyp03

mikeyp03 Elite Member

Nice pics man! I love how small chondros are, I've only seen one once in person. I was trying to compare his size to your fingernail lol.

7. JoeyG

This little guy is still pretty tiny. I've moved him up to fuzzies but he's awesome. You can beat these guys though I see your in the Morelia family too. Carpets are awesome snakes!

8. mikeyp03

mikeyp03 Elite Member

Yea, since I built my new enclosure, I realized that I can get the conditions perfect for a GTP, so my dreams of getting one are that much closer now. For a while it was tossup between another carpet or a GTP.....just keep pumping out your pics and it'll be a pretty clear choice:-"

9. JoeyG

That's my goal, to put a chondro in everyone's home ;)