This Disappears When Logged In

Ronin First Time Out

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Mar 23, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Well I took the chance and got this little guy out for a minute. Snapped a few quick pics since he was a little nippy. Didn't get tagged so I thought I'd show him off a bit, hope you all like :)

8583611310_c71e04de11.jpg
    IMG_5925

8583601140_a781fe81f5.jpg
    IMG_5929

8583600234_6caa65f3e7.jpg
    IMG_5932

Attached Files:

2. justor

justor Elite Member

Awesome! What a tiny little worm he is lol.

3. JoeyG

Thanks man! That tiny little worm has been trully dedicated to tagging me! Think he might just do it after all is said and done :) He's eating awesome though and a perfect shed already!

4. justor

justor Elite Member

Well it sounds like you got him settled in quickly. Can't wait to see his progress.

5. PetMother

PetMother Elite Member

He surely is a handsome feller.

6. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Looks great joe! I got a tag expert on my hands right now as well lol. Funny little guys arent they?

7. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Well sounds like he hates you...such a sad outcome! But it would be best if you were to find someone else that can get along with him...oh fine I will take him! Just send him on down!:-"

8. Turner

Turner Elite Member

He's beautiful! What kind is he? I've never seen one of those

9. JoeyG

I'm looking forward to seeing this guy's final colors too. He's getting lighter though so he may not pull out the colors I wanted

I tell you they're just not happy unless they're trying :) Mine as soon as I open for water or cleaning he thinks it has to be food! He's still young thugh so I'll hope for better manners.

Well just let me know if you ever plan any trips into this area... I'll be sure to hide my guys ;)

Thanks, it's a baby green tree python aka chondro

10. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

Lol a feeding response is ok I guess. Mine is just evil. Its a ball python too! I have to use the hook, and he will be hanging from it flailing around trying to hit me lol. Its possessed. Trying to calm him down, but to no avail thus far. If you have any tips, shoot them over because he is growing bigger and bigger lol

11. JoeyG

LOL! I used a hook to get him out too :) Fortunately unless I'm doing real cleaning he doesn't need to come out. All I can say is he has you in training for more advance snakes, hint hint ;)

12. Turner

Turner Elite Member

Oh wow. I didnt even know there were other colors of those.

13. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

As babies green tree pythons are usually brownish, yellow, or red then as they grow they start getting green specs until they turn all green (or blue or black but most are green).

14. JoeyG

Thala I see your learning :D I'm still hiding if come around though

They vary when young and if you're really lucky they wont change much when older, but most do

15. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

So you think!

16. JoeyG

Oh, I'm good at hiding don't you worry about that, got a 3 1/2 year old that can testify to it ;)

17. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

But I am a master at Where's Waldo!

18. JoeyG

Good thing my name is not Waldo ;) LOL!

19. fpstang

fpstang New Member

Beautiful little guy if that what it ends up being.Just a note I have many green trees be very very carful handling them because they suggest you don't till there much larger they are so fragile and you can kink them up or even interfere later if you decide to breed do to handling.

20. JoeyG

Also welcome aboard!