This Disappears When Logged In

River in Enclosure?

Discussion in 'Cage Furniture - Accessories' started by Jkbauer13, Jul 18, 2012.

1. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

My response was directed towards the OP not you, because he suggested it might possibly work for his monitor (he brought a Varanid into the discussion, not me)! ;)

2. Jkbauer13

Jkbauer13 Elite Member

No disrespect taken :) Honestly there really isn't a point to it, my creative juices were just flowin' and while looking at it for the crestie I was intrigued and was wondering where I could go with my sav as well.

Edit: I think I might scrap the idea for the monitor as nobody seems to be jumping on the idea so I'll just focus small scale on the crestie for now and well see how that goes before I start considering anything bigger :)

3. Vers

Vers Elite Member

And my last statement was directed towards those involved in the thread, not just you ;) I just want to make it aware that I'm still on the crestie topic.

4. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

Lies! You are on a river topic! As a side note: apologies for any poor communication... I am otherwise influenced, and I know that can make my ability to properly form sentences somewhat... lacking...

5. Vers

Vers Elite Member

Haha you know what I meant! A 'river' for a crestie, not a sav.