This Disappears When Logged In

RIP Willy

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Panthrosan, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Panthrosan

Panthrosan Member

What a **** way to end my night. I swing by Willys terraium to see if he wants a late night snack and I couldnt find him. Normally he is relaxing on his favorite branch and always eager for some Superworm treats. After checking the branches he likes to hide under i found him curled up in the corner not alive :( He had his regular feeding this morning and he was his usual self.....greedy and wanting more crickets. This really sucks big time because nothing seemed wrong. He had his appetite, no bumps on his back, he was fully mobile, and his coloration was normal. I dont know if I will get another CWD but I already have started to build what would have been his new custom encosure :( I might just finish it up and sell it along with the current setup as with the baby on the way I dont think I will have the time to give a CWD the attention it deserves :(

2. jabberwocky

jabberwocky Elite Member

that's terrible man, very sorry for your loss. it seems like he went happily though and had a nice last day.

3. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

Thats horrible I'm so sorry. He might have swollowed his cricket wrong. I lost scully (long tailed grass lizard) that way. We think she swollowed her cricket wrong but she was active and happy then later that day she was dead. :( i'm sorry bud

4. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

So sorry for your loss...I am sure he went on knowing how much you cared.

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Terrible news, so sorry for your loss! How old was he? Maybe he fell? It's so hard not knowing what happened. Sounds like it must have been an accident, again sorry to hear about Willy:(

6. backwoodsgecko

backwoodsgecko Elite Member

I'm sorry for your loss!