This Disappears When Logged In

RIP Nibbles the Biting Hamster!!!

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Horse, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Horse

Horse Active Member

I only had this hamster for a while and when i went to my brothers for two weeks i didnt expect that nibbles was dead so i checked on him and thought he was sleeping but i noticed a dead and rotting smell i carried on thinking the spong that my mom threw away cause it smell the same way (YUCK) i was done with my chores and went to a freinds house and then my mom said nibbles died but i buried him... I think the heat got to him.... Time to focus on the next animal on the way out which is our cat with feline sarcoma...

2. mele

mele Elite Member

Im sorry for your loss. Im also sorry to hear about your cat :( I hope the treatments are going well. My thoughts are with you.

3. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

i'm sorry about that :( it's always sad when a pet dies :( hope your cat does well!

4. EskimoBear

EskimoBear Active Member

Im terribly sorry :/
    My dog just died on the 23rd, so I've been experiencing some animal death.
    And I've got my fingers crossed for your family and your cat <3

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry to hear about Nibbles, saying a prayer for your cat!

6. Horse

Horse Active Member

Well, we already did surgery to remove the first tumor and now the cancer has returned and so we are waiting for her to pass on... the cat's name is Harly, short for Harlequin. When she goes, then we will have to really focus on the rest of the family (with the help of my mom who owns Silk the big RTB) and I own Hurly the ball python, two old goldfish, and two birds...