This Disappears When Logged In

Rip Liliana

Discussion in 'Burmese Pythons' started by CountTripula, Mar 16, 2012.

1. CountTripula

CountTripula Elite Member

I sadly have to announce Liliana didn't make it =[I Idk what even happens she was healthy all her stuff was correct she was fine one day and the next she couldn't do nothing but pick her head up and it would swing back down. She also would contort her body as if she was seizuring. I would have token her to the vet but she gave no warming signs till about 2amto something wad wrong
    We sadly have no emergency vets around here. Before she died I guess you cam say she tried to commit suicide? She had shoved her mouth full of bedding I had to get it all out. It was a sad night and I wish she would have given signs something was wrong. Ugh I always hate losing a animal it really breaks my heart to peices.

2. HerpFanatic

HerpFanatic Elite Member

Sorry for your loss.

3. CountTripula

Sorry for all the incorrect spelling im on my cell and it does wold things sometimes.

4. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry for your loss :(, it's definitely hard to lose an animal and even worse I think in the middle of the night like that for something to happen.

5. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm sorry about your loss. It's never easy to lose a pet you get attached to :(

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

So sorry to hear about Liliana passing away. :(

7. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry for your loss :(

8. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

RIP Liliana :( I'm so sorry for your loss.

9. CountTripula

Thanks all means a lot.

10. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

When my Rainbow boa died, she gave no signs at all that anything was wrong. I held her the day before and she was active and acting normally, the next day she was dead in her tank.
    The necropsy showed that she had a widespread infection from incompletely re-absorbed eggs.
    Reptiles often don't give any early warning signs that they are unwell. It would make them too vulnerable in the wild. All we can do is make sure our husbandry is correct, we feed proper and healthy feeders and keep vigilant for any unusual activities.
    Don't beat yourself up. Things happen.
    Just make sure that everything she came into contact with is completely cleaned and sterilized (or thrown out) before you re-house another snake.