This Disappears When Logged In

Rest in Peace Quest

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Wyldrose, May 4, 2012.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Breaks my heart to say good bye to this guy :(
    I purchased him in January, he flew up here with 5 others. He was instantly my favorite from the gang, even though he bite me! lol
    Problems started on Feb 22, he ate a huge fuzzy, my fault for not checking to see if it was too big for him. Well the day after he reguritated. So I followed the regurge protocal and fed him a newborn pink March 3. He kept that one down. The week after, march 10, he ate another newborn pinky. March 17 he was in blue. March 24 I had no pinks left so I gave him the smallest fuzzy(Petsmarts pinkys are fuzzies... and my mice had stopped producing) he regurged that one too. So 10 days later, April 3 I tried a new born pink again, he refused, April 10 refused another pinky. April 15 he took a pinky head and april 22 another pinky head, he kept those 2 down. But I guess it was not enough to keep him alive :( Poor little guy I feel like I failed him :(

Rest in peace beautiful boy, I'm sorry :(
    029-2.jpg

Attached Files:

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry to hear about Quest! He was one gorgeous fella that will be missed

3. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

So sorry. It sounds like you did everything you could.

4. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

Poor baby! Rest in peace little cutie. Don't be too hard on yourself Susan, these things happen sometimes. Feel better soon :)

5. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Rest in peace Quest, I am truly sorry for your loss. Just keep in mind that you did your best..

6. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Sorry to hear :( No matter how hard we try these thing still happen sometimes. You did all you could

7. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

Sorry to hear of your loss. :( He definitely was a cutie.

8. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

I'm so sorry Susan :( It wasn't your fault, you did everything you could. RIP Quest :(