This Disappears When Logged In

Rescued 2 Leopard Geckos

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by SpanischeRose, Sep 26, 2017.

1. SpanischeRose

SpanischeRose New Member

I took in 2 leopard geckos yesterday. The previous over can't no longer care for them. One of the girls is 5 yeas old and she rescued that one couple years back herself. She can't hunt any crickets because she is to slow. She needs help with shedding. She has some scars and some toes are missing or they are shorter then others. She has Vet visits from what she told me and the Vet says she has MBD. The previous owner said that since she had her she got better.

She can't hunt crickets they need to be feed with twister feed. She can eat worms. The previous owner gave me the calcium she used Flukers Calcium with Vitamin D3.

I was reading that Komodo Cricket Dust is better and also the Nutobal calcium balancer. What do you think?

The other girl is one year old and very healthy and eats very good on her own.

Any pointers or advice would be very much appreciated.

The first pictures are from the 5 year old girl with the MBD 20170926_181841549_iOS.jpg 20170926_181924882_iOS.jpg 20170926_182938604_iOS.jpg 20170926_182912138_iOS.jpg and the last 2 are from the 1year old

2. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

The flukers calcium and d3 is recommended. Also feeding Phoenix worms will help. Honestly that's all you can really do. But Phoenix worms have been known to reverse mbd.

SpanischeRose likes this.
  3. SpanischeRose

SpanischeRose New Member

Thank you for your reply. I will defently get the Phoenix worms