This Disappears When Logged In

Reptilesupply.com

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by T42D1T4L14N, Apr 13, 2012.

1. T42D1T4L14N

T42D1T4L14N Elite Member

I found this website while browsing around google. reptilesupply.com I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them or bought anything from them?? There are a lot of customer reviews on the site but who knows if they are real or not.

2. justor

justor Elite Member

I've ordered from them several times. No complaints. Good prices. Even with shipping everything I order there ends up being quite a bit less than my local stores. Can't say I've had any experience with their customer service department, but I haven't ever had an issue that would require me to contact them so I guess that's something.

Hope that helps

3. HerpFanatic

HerpFanatic Elite Member

I have ordered from them a few times. All went well except once when they forgot a jar of cricket food. However when I contacted them they offered a credit right away. Very nice place to do business with. Customer service is pretty good as well.

There is surely no complaints from me.

4. T42D1T4L14N

T42D1T4L14N Elite Member

Thanks always good to know real people have actually used this place. Thanks!

5. mele

mele Elite Member

I've used them many times. I like to look online for coupon codes before checkout :)

6. T42D1T4L14N

T42D1T4L14N Elite Member

there are coupon codes for that site?

7. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I used them before. I lived in FL, and they were located in FL, so even the dirt cheap shipping was very fast. Once, I even ordered the wrong item (completely my mistake) and they were still willing to help me get it straight, without me having to pay shipping to return it.